Compared with other companies in the fashion or consumer products industries, the leading watch brands tend to be old, most of them dating from the 19th century. The watch brands seek to leverage their histories. Turning the pages of popular magazines, we see companies selling watches worn by famous ... Read more
popular tagsAbraham-Louis Breguet androids Andy Warhol Autavia automata Big Bang boutique calibre Carole Forestier-Kasapi Carrera chronograph clock collecting Constant Force Escapement dell deaton Dominique Loiseau enamel dial Eric Clapton Francois Junod Frederic Piguet geo cramer Gerald Genta Henry Graves heuer Jaeger-LeCoultre James Bond James Bond watches James Ward Packard Jean-Claude Biver Jeff Deegan La Côte-aux-Fées limited edition Louis Cartier Magic Gold military navigation Promenade d’une Panthère Santos Sleeping Beauty Series Stephen S. Palmer Strap Tank Normale titanium Tourbillon vintage
- Romain Jerome Titanic-DNA Steampunk Chrono: Seriously Collectible?
- Another Piece of Packard History Comes Up for Auction
- The Artistry of Patek Philippe and Vacheron Constantin Jewelry Watches
- At Auction: Christie’s International Head of Watches Aurel Bacs Gives his Analysis
- The Different Sides of Breguet